1. By those (angels) ranged in ranks (or rows).
11. Then ask them (i.e. these polytheists, O Muhammad ): "Are they stronger as creation, or those (others like the heavens and the earth and the mountains, etc.) whom We have created?" Verily, We created them of a sticky clay.
28. They will say: "It was you who used to come to us from the right side [i.e. from the right side of one of us and beautify for us every evil, order us for polytheism, and stop us from the truth i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and from every good deed]."
37. Nay! he (Muhammad ) has come with the truth (i.e. Allâh's Religion - Islâmic Monotheism and this Qur'ân) and he confirms the Messengers (before him who brought Allâh's religion - Islâmic Monotheism).
102. And, when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: "O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offer you in sacrifice to Allâh), so look what you think!" He said: "O my father! Do that which you are commanded, Inshâ' Allâh (if Allâh will), you shall find me of As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.)."