1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allâh. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
5. And (remember) when Mûsa (Moses) said to his people: "O my people! Why do you hurt me while you know certainly that I am the Messenger of Allâh to you? So when they turned away (from the Path of Allâh), Allâh turned their hearts away (from the Right Path). And Allâh guides not the people who areFâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh).
6. And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allâh unto you confirming the Taurât [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."
7. And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allâh, while he is being invited to Islâm? And Allâh guides not the people who areZâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk.
8. They intend to put out the Light of Allâh (i.e. the religion of Islâm, this Qur'ân, and Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) with their mouths. But Allâh will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).
9. He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islâmic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger Muhammed sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallamsallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) hate (it).
11. That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!
12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.
13. And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love, help from Allâh (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) to the believers.
14. O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allâh as said 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to Al Hawârîûn (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allâh?" Al Hawârîeen (the disciples) said: "We are Allâh's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the uppermost.