Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allâh) the Lord of mankind,
1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allâh) the Lord of the daybreak,
1. Say (O Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam): "He is Allâh, (the) One.
1. Perish the two hands of Abû Lahab (an uncle of the Prophet), and perish he!
1. When comes the Help of Allâh (to you, O Muhammad (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) against your enemies) and the conquest (of Makkah),
1. Say (O Muhammad (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) to these Mushrikûn and Kâfirûn): "O Al-Kâfirûn (disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!
1. Verily, We have granted you (O Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) Al-Kauthar (a river in Paradise);
1. Have you seen him who denies the Recompense?
1. (It is a great Grace and Protection from Allâh), for the taming of the Quraish,
1. Have you (O Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) not seen how your Lord dealt with the Owners of the Elephant? [The elephant army which came from Yemen under the command of Abrahah Al-Ashram intending to destroy the Ka'bah at Makkah].
1. Woe to every slanderer and backbiter.
1. By Al-'Asr (the time).
3. Except those who believe (in Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'rûf)which Allâh has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar)which Allâh has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allâh's Cause during preaching His religion of Islâmic Monotheism or Jihâd, etc.).
1. The mutual rivalry for piling up of worldly things diverts you,
1. Al-Qâri'ah (the striking Hour i.e. the Day of Resurrection),
1. By the (steeds) that run, with panting (breath),
1. When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake.
1. Those who disbelieve from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and among Al-Mushrikûn,were not going to leave (their disbelief) until there came to them clear evidence.
4. And the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) differed not until after there came to them clear evidence. (i.e. Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) and whatever was revealed to him).
5. And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allâh, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât) and give Zakât: and that is the right religion.
6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islâm, the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikûn will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
7. Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allâh, and in His Messenger Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) including all obligations ordered by Islâm] and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures.
8. Their reward with their Lord is 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allâh Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord.